Hello!Our names are Leire and Nahia.We liked it is very funny and interesting.
-Hello!-I am Oier del Cura.-I like it the powr point. The power point was very beautiful
Hello!!!I am Ane.The power point is very nice,funny....2 slice are of Nahia and my.And this is my commet.Bay,bay....
Hi!I am Olaia.The powerPoint is very beautiful and the slides are very funy
Hello!!!!!!!!!Im Gorka for 5.aI like it the power point. Has not shown my power point.Bye bye Marivi!!!!!!!
Hi!I am Unai.I like a power point.
Hello! my name is Javi and Arrizen. My power poin is a very fantastic and beautiful.
Hello! My name is Arrizen and Javi my power point is a very cool and very marvellous
We liked the power point. Its marvellouse ¡WOW!bye bye Marivi ;) Olga and Anne
My name is Javi,Arrizen and Mikel.H and power point is a very beautiful and cool :)
Hello!
ReplyDeleteOur names are Leire and Nahia.
We liked it is very funny and interesting.
-Hello!
ReplyDelete-I am Oier del Cura.
-I like it the powr point. The power point was very beautiful
Hello!!!
ReplyDeleteI am Ane.The power point is very nice,funny....
2 slice are of Nahia and my.And this is my commet.
Bay,bay....
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI am Olaia.
The powerPoint is very beautiful and the slides are very funy
Hello!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIm Gorka for 5.a
I like it the power point. Has not shown my power point.
Bye bye Marivi!!!!!!!
Hi!I am Unai.I like a power point.
ReplyDeleteHello! my name is Javi and Arrizen. My power poin is a very fantastic and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHello! My name is Arrizen and Javi my power point is a very cool and very marvellous
ReplyDeleteWe liked the power point. Its marvellouse ¡WOW!
ReplyDeletebye bye Marivi ;)
Olga and Anne
My name is Javi,Arrizen and Mikel.H and power point is a very beautiful and cool :)
Delete